Saturday, August 7, 2010

a week of singing to our Savior, to our Jesus

Last Thursday, I went to Jayne's house for Congolese worship and Bible time, where we sang in Swahili, Lingala, and French with our brothers and sisters from Africa.


Last Tuesday, my ESL students came over for a picnic in the 711 parking lot and garage, and brought music, so we could dance and sing in Spanish with our brothers and sisters from Central and South America.


Last night, Kevan and I went to TCF's new church building with some friends, where we sat in a big echoey skeleton of a sanctuary and sang in English with our brothers and sisters from Winston-Salem.


I love that Christians can sing songs of praise together, no matter where they are from or where they gather. I love that God is pleased with our praise in every language.

No comments:

Post a Comment