Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Women's Tea Party

Sunday the TCF women's group had a tea party... for me!

Wendy was the hostess with the mostest, to no one's surprise. That woman sure knows how to have a tea party...

Miss "Bliss" Peggy came decked out in the most fabulous hat and polkadot dress. And no one wears a hat as well as "Princess Di"!

There was a great turn out, with ladies of all ages clinking tea cups and nibbling on scones. As they ate, I told stories about my summer trip, and they asked all sorts of questions.

I'm sure I rambled on excessively and got carried away with reminiscing and replaying moments and conversations in my mind, but everyone was so patient with me and even seemed interested and excited to hear what I had to say. A lot happened this summer... and it was so nice to be invited to share it with people who I know care about me and have been praying for me, and these are some of the people I miss the most when I am not in Winston-Salem.
I feel so loved - thank you so much for your support and encouragement, TCF!

No comments:

Post a Comment