Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tea Time!

In case you haven't heard yet... this year my first book was published! It's simple and small and sweet, "without any high-faluting mumbo-jumbo," but it's mine, and I'm so excited to share it with you. It's a collection of short stories and poems and devotional thoughts I've written over a span of about five years, about my family, friends, international experiences, fun memories, and special moments with God.


http://www.publishamerica.net/sc/productsearch.cgi?search_field=tea+time&storeid=*244418b8a4d4d3cc24ffc141fbae7811634e60e7


It is currently available to order for $10, if you click on the link above. After Thanksgiving, the publishing company is doubling the price, so I wanted to give you an opportunity to order your own copy - and get lots more as holiday gifts - before then! And if you get it and read it, please write to me and give me some feedback. I hope that it is a blessing and encouragement to you!

2 comments: