Saturday, December 29, 2012

All the family home for Christmas

This has been such a special Christmas break, because I got to spend this week with my whole family! And what a beautiful, incredible family it is, eh? :)


You might not be able to tell from the picture above, but those cute little nephews of mine are really superheroes... Andrew and Amanda are doing a great job raising them to be warriors for Jesus!


So blessed, too, to get some time with some of our awesome west coast cousins...


And here's just a little plug for my book, Tea Time - available on Barnes and Noble's website for $9.95! Just click on the picture of the book in the right side column of this page for details.


I hope everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas time, and that you got to spend it with those you love!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a Merry Christmas Connie and I hope 2013 is your best year EVER :)

    ReplyDelete