Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zo church - What a mighty God!

Today Pam, Hannah, Kelsey and I went to Chin-Zo church. It was beautiful - so full of music and testimonies by individuals and small groups. The children's Sunday school group was my favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdRtl4Kmts. Kelsey and I gave testimonies and sang too! Most of the time we didn't know what they were saying, but we gave a hearty "Amen!" to every one of their "Hallelujah!"s. And for the sake of the "Americans" in the crowd, they all said together, "Jesus loves you and I love you!" They really honored and blessed us for being there, and I think we were all honored and blessed to be there too. They asked us all to come back, so I think we're going to plan to go once a month. I think it's very good for us to worship together, and it makes me so happy to know that no matter what language we are speaking, we are worshipping and serving the same mighty God!

No comments:

Post a Comment