Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy busy snow weekend!

It is still snowing here in Fort Wayne, and I am still refusing to buy myself a brush and scraper for my car! Hannah and I are surviving on hot tea and lots o' love! Here's what we did this weekend...

Big Christmas mailing for I-House - about 600 envelopes!

My Sunday ESL assistants illustrated the Christmas story as I taught.

Sunday School ESL Christmas party - a huge success!
Lots of food and music and good conversation



Hannah's beautiful lattice-work crust on her homemade apple pie


Point of Grace Christmas concert - doing "Candy Cane Lane"

At the POG concert, Hannah and I got to
write a note in the front of a Bible that will be sent
to a US soldier who is overseas -
a project called "A Soldier's Hope"

1 comment:

  1. Love to see all the updates. Miss you and Hannah. I know you are having lots of fun and enjoying the ministry that you are providing to those who don't know the Lord or are learning about Him.
    Love,
    Mrs. Vincent

    ReplyDelete